New Season St. Charles Treatment Center provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to St. Charles and surrounding areas including Bridgeton, Florissant, St. Peters, O’Fallon, Chesterfield and West St. Louis.
Services for Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – such as methadone, buprenorphine or Suboxone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Counseling: individual one-on-one, group and family
- Medically supervised withdrawal
- Lab tests
- Convenient outpatient services
- A wide range of support services, giving guidance to each patient on how to connect with community resources including housing, child care, employment counseling and training and assistance with GED programs
Helping patients develop social skills
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria
Options for payment include prompt cash pay, debit or credit card and some forms of insurance (patients should inquire for more details regarding insurance at the clinic location).